Saturday 11 April 2015

41



Things I don't like about being 41:
1 grey hairs
2 crow's feet
3 not being 21
Things I love about being 41:
1 being a mum of a teenager and a 7 yo
2 having a proper grown up relationships and friendships with my parents and my grandma
3 having friendships that span decades. Having people in my life who have shared so much history - those bonds will never be broken
4 having the experience of 41 years, experience in work, in college, as a parent, as a friend, as a daughter, grandaughter, niece, boss, employee, volunteer. Nothing really replaces experience.
5 I am still young at 41!
6 having knowledge that everything will pass, good and bad, and to make the most of every experience.
The positives definitely outweigh the negatives (but I would still love to book a holiday to the 90s!)

No comments:

Post a Comment